Here are some links to useful websites:
- Electronic Journal Resources
- Research Resources
- Mouse Genome Informatics (MGI) - provides integrated access to data on the genetics, genomics and biology of the laboratory mouse.
- EMAGE - is a free database of in situ gene expression patterns in the mouse embryo.
- BLAST - enables comparison of DNA and protein sequences of your interest and of databases.
- Ensembl - provides a centralised resource for geneticists, molecular biologists and other researchers studying the genome of various organisms, including human and mouse.
- Scientific Societies
- Home department pages of the DRB faculties
- John A. Burns School of Medicine (JABSOM) - Alarcon, Allsopp, Fogelgren, Fong, Huang, Le Saux, Lozanoff, Marikawa, Matsui, Moisyadi, Tallquist, Urschitz, Ward M., Ward S., Wright, Yamazaki, Yanagimachi
- Institute for Biogenesis Research (IBR) - Alarcon, Allsopp, Fogelgren, Marikawa, Moisyadi, Urschitz, Ward M., Ward S., Yamazaki, Yanagimachi
- Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Women's Health - Huang, Wright
- Department of Biology - DeCouet, Yoshizawa
- Department of Human Nutrition, Food and Animal Science - Yang